How To Re-ignite the Fire in Your Relationship!
by: Laura Ferrell
Couples that are together for a while sometimes suffer from passion burn out.
Are you a victim of passion burnout?
If you no longer have the desire to jump all over your partner whenever they walk through the door, and find more things to complain about than compliment, you may be headed down the path of trouble.
Techniques for Re-igniting Passion
So what can you do to re-ignite the passion in your relationship?
Probably the first thing that burns out of relationships over time is spontaneity. Variety is the spice of life however, and you need to keep a bit of the unexpected in your relationship in order to keep the passion alive.
How can you re-kindle spontaneous behavior? Try doing things out of the ordinary. Take a half day off work and surprise your partner with take out and wine. Consider a new hair cut or rent a risqué flick. You need only change your routine slightly to infuse new life into it and re-ignite that initial curiosity that existed when you first met.
There are plenty of other things you can do to re-ignite the passion:
- Take turns rubbing each others feet. Believe it or not there are literally dozens of erogenous zones in the feet. Try a pedicure, keep those soles looking attractive and take turns discovering your partners passion spots.
- Send you partner flowers, not because it is a holiday or occasion but just because you love them. Include a note telling them exactly what you would like to do with them when you get home.
- Buy some champagne and have mimosas for breakfast and sex for desert. Then stay in bed the rest of the day complimenting each other.
- Take a shower together.
- Let your partner know you feel wild. Start dancing and stripping off your clothes.
- Hold hands when watching TV together.
- Go without underwear for the day, and be sure you announce it to your partner.
- Talk dirty.
- By some flavored condoms, wrap them up and leave them in a conspicuous place where your partner is sure to find them.
- By some edible body paint and paint your partner.
The list of things you can do to re-ignite the passion in your sex life is inexhaustible.
A Word on Communication
One last thing... if you find yourself keeping your thoughts and desires a secret your sex life is going to suffer. Be sure to open up and tell your partner how you feel each and every day. Open communication is essential for a solid and passionate relationship.
About The Author
Laura Ferrell is the author of the best-selling ebook *Sex Secrets Exposed!* Discover how to have mind-blowing sex that will bring your love back begging for more, time after time! See: http://www.sexsecretsexposed.com