How Poor Are You!
by: Hifzur Rehman
Do you want to know your poverty graph? You are poor if you:
- do not have a firm commitment with yourself to succeed
- do no set goals and follow them through
- do not put your best efforts at work
- do not keep yourself updated on new information and technologies
- do not adopt a positive attitude and get rid of negative thinking
- are not strong enough to accept the challenges of day-to-day life
- are not ready to take any risk due to fear of failure
- lack self respect and respect for others
- discriminate people on the basis of religion, belief, cast, creed, nationality, etc.
- do not appreciate the good work done by others
- do not apologize to others for your misdeeds
- do not help the people in need
- do not thank God for all that you have
The list goes on and on. Let me leave it unfinished and ask you a simple question. Do you really want to get rid of your poverty? The answer, you know the better!
About The Author
Hifzur Rehman is the author of popular articles on self improvement. His website http://www.selfimprovement.ch is a source of great inspiration for all those people who want to live a happy, healthy and successful life.
Hifzur Rehman (c) 2003 - All Rights Reserved